The Genesis Overture Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can come and chat. TGO's forum is yet another way for our community to communicate and stay connected, enjoy folks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn[Blackfox13]
Admin
Shawn[Blackfox13]

Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]  Empty
PostSubject: Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]    Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:04 am

Hello everybody, my name is Shawn [Blackfox13] (if you didn't already know), and this is a little bout me. I am a pilot (not professionally but more as a hobby really), expert marksman and recipient of the duke of ed gold award. I love to swim, bike, shoot, fly, play minecraft and mostly any other video game. I recently got REALLY heavy into League of Legends, awesome game btw. I'm an admin on our server so most of this might be repeated on the actual site. but yeah I'm cool guy and am nice admin so if you see me on the server don't be afraid to talk to me and ask me for melons or iron or somefin.

Back to top Go down
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]
Admin
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]

Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:04 am

Hello and Welcome Shawn! We are glad to have you as our new Admin!
Back to top Go down

Hey im shawn[Blackfox13]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genesis Overture Community Forum :: Communication :: Introductions-
Jump to: