The Genesis Overture Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can come and chat. TGO's forum is yet another way for our community to communicate and stay connected, enjoy folks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClunkierClunks
Vagrant

Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks) Empty
PostSubject: Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks)   Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello, I'm Matt, as I said in the title. I'm in highschool so I do not have much going on in my life right now. But, I like to play basketball time to time and, of course, play games. At the moment I play mostly Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City. And I do have a Steam, no Skype though. So yeah, like I said, I'm in Highschool, about halfway through, so I still have a long ways to go.
Back to top Go down
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]
Admin
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]

Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 am

Welcome Matt, I hope that you enjoy your time in TGO. I also enjoy GTA very much, I hope we see you on more in the future. (When you are not so taken up by school.)
Back to top Go down

Heyllo I'm Matt(ClunkierClunks)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genesis Overture Community Forum :: Communication :: Introductions-
Jump to: